Onesie Olympics Events & Venue announced
This Saturday, the first ever Onesie Olympics in South Africa will take place in Cape Town, in association with One UP, aFREAKa and Project Rhino KZN. The less than traditional Games will see Team One UP take on Project Rhino activist, Naked Skydiver and general ultra competitive Steve Newman in 5 back-to-back events at Camps Bay Bowls Club from 2:30pm, April 20th.
The events, all performed wearing dynamic and agile animal onesies from Cape Town based aFREAKa Clothing, will be as follows:
- Broom Spin Onesie Dress Up aFREAKa Logo Draw - 2:30pm (as approved by comedian Paul Snodgrass @snoddie)
- Soccer Keepy Up & Score - 2:50pm (as approved by football pundit Joe Crann @YesweCrann)
- No Hands Sprint & Donut Eat - 3:10pm (as approved by Cape Town retro wear crew @CapeTownVintage)
- As many Grapes in the Mouth - 3:30pm
- Beer Pong Grand Finale - 3:50pm (as approved by Camps Bay Beer Pong commitee @CmpsBayBeerPong)
The Games will be recorded live and complied into a special highlights video, to be premiered at the One UP & aFREAKa Wildlife Onesie Wonderland party on May 9th, Cape Town (Enter to win VIP Tickets). For every view the video clocks up in May, One UP will be donating 10 cents to Project Rhino KZN, on top of our donation to the organisation for April, as part of our Give ONE Back initiative to help South African causes.
Feel free to come down and support the challengers and join us for a cold one after the Games. Directions can be found on the Camps Bay Bowling Club website
Games in Association with